Page00 helps one to quickly create and publish Web pages online. It is free and does not have advertisements. There is no restriction...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 308
Just a few months after Apple released Swift for iOS, the language has become one of the most popular for developers.
Notepad++ is a source code editor which supports several programming languages under Windows environment. It's also a lightweight replacement...
PHP Report Maker is a powerful reporting tool that can generate dynamic PHP Web reports from MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft...
Last week's new version 11.2.0 of Adobe Reader on Android contains new features and a critical security fix that was only disclosed yesterday.
PayPal reveals that writing server-side software in node.js rather than Java is allowing it to serve web pages more rapidly and simplifying web development.
Two years after being first announced by the search giant, Dart has finally been deemed "ready for production".
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks