Showing results 1 to 20 of 239
Just a few months after Apple released Swift for iOS, the language has become one of the most popular for developers.
Puffin Web Browser is a wicked fast Mobile Flash Browser. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular mobile Internet...
Vivaldi is a browser that is fast, but also a browser that is rich in functionality, highly flexible and puts the user first. Vivaldi...
PayPal reveals that writing server-side software in node.js rather than Java is allowing it to serve web pages more rapidly and simplifying web development.
Two years after being first announced by the search giant, Dart has finally been deemed "ready for production".
The Firefox codebase has gained Shumway, a JavaScipt-based Flash VM and runtime intended to replace Flash.
The hunt is on for a technology to overcome the performance limitations of the technologies originally designed to serve static web pages.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)