Showing results 1 to 20 of 306
Just a few months after Apple released Swift for iOS, the language has become one of the most popular for developers.
Last week's new version 11.2.0 of Adobe Reader on Android contains new features and a critical security fix that was only disclosed yesterday.
PayPal reveals that writing server-side software in node.js rather than Java is allowing it to serve web pages more rapidly and simplifying web development.
Two years after being first announced by the search giant, Dart has finally been deemed "ready for production".
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks