Showing results 1 to 20 of 310
Facebook has announced a process to open Internet.org to more websites, provided they meet certain restrictions and are approved by the social network.
Just a few months after Apple released Swift for iOS, the language has become one of the most popular for developers.
Last week's new version 11.2.0 of Adobe Reader on Android contains new features and a critical security fix that was only disclosed yesterday.
PayPal reveals that writing server-side software in node.js rather than Java is allowing it to serve web pages more rapidly and simplifying web development.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks