Judge Lucy Koh has ordered Apple to release 'secret' financial information that could reveal how much the company makes on each iPhone or iPad sold.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
The Korean firm has folded Apple's flagship smartphone into an existing lawsuit covering iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. Meanwhile, a judge has lifted a temporary ban on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, as a jury found it was not infringing on Apple's patents.
As Samsung and Apple set out their arguments ahead of next week's patent showdown, a US magistrate has told the jury that Samsung destroyed relevant evidence, albeit not necessarily deliberately
HiTech Telecom has been told to get its act together in a case it has brought against NEC Australia over the intellectual property of a voice over IP (VoIP) iPhone app.
A federal judge has ruled that an antitrust suit against Apple and A&T over exclusivity deals for the iPhone may move forward, Ars Technica reports. Apple and AT&T signed a five-year exclusive deal but only told consumers they would have to sign up for a two-year contract.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks