SafeSquid Personal is a Free Web Filter Proxy Server for Windows. SafeSquid Web Filter gives you Total Access Control, Total Content...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Symantec wasn't the only company following Regin. Kaspersky and F-Secure have something to say about who was hit. Regin also spies on GSM cellular networks.
Responding to reports that their products have been banned by the Chinese government, the security vendors say the restrictions do not apply to local governments and large enterprises in the country.
According to reports, Chinese officials no longer approve the use of the two anti-virus software vendors.
Major security vendors Symantec, Sophos and Kaspersky yesterday said their products would block legalised hacking attempts by NSW Police under new legislation as they would any other security threat to users.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)