The final release of Linux Mint 9 KDE is available for download. It follows the Linux Mint tradition very well - derived from Kubuntu 10.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Finally, I succumbed to the siren song of Linux and OpenOffice and built myself a computer lab from old donated machines using only some blank CDs from WalMart, the latest Breezy Badger release of Kubuntu (www.kubuntu.org), and a bunch of very wary students.
The blogosphere has been buzzing with MacWorld rumors and I have to admit that I can't wait for January 15th myself. As much as I love Kubuntu and Linux in general, OS X has some built-in features (iLife, in particular) that are increasingly attractive.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)