The world's biggest cell phone maker is dragging the maker of one of the most popular cell phones to court over patent infringement. Nokia said today that it has filed suit against Apple, alleging that the iPhone infringes on Nokia's patents for GSM, UMTS and wireless LAN (WLAN) standards.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)