The world's biggest cell phone maker is dragging the maker of one of the most popular cell phones to court over patent infringement. Nokia said today that it has filed suit against Apple, alleging that the iPhone infringes on Nokia's patents for GSM, UMTS and wireless LAN (WLAN) standards.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 5 Best 10 smartphones at the close of 2014