Some Lion users miss their older Rosetta-dependent applications, which didn't make the cut in the latest Apple OS upgrade. However, a recent tip says that with a little effort — a download or two — it is possible to run Snow Leopard, the Rosetta Power-PC emulation libraries, and your older apps on a Lion machine.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
I want to like my MacBook Air. I really, really do. But OS X is making the transition from Windows extremely tough. Read all about my experiences thus far.
Apple OS X Lion is here, and with it the usual round of pro- and anti-Apple discussions, analyses and predictions.Take a step back, though, and Lion could be something more than just another update of a rather venerable operating system.
OS X Lion still has no native virtualization capability. Apple is missing out on some serious revenue possibilities which could be just as disruptive to the "Post-PC" world as the iPad.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks