The hybrid cloud service is designed to save small businesses money by utilising a pay-as-you-go software scheme
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
McAfee, SSD advances and Intel on ARM servers dominated the headlines coming out of the the Intel Solutions Summit this week in Las Vegas, but OEM builders were paying attention to the chipmaker's quiet move to consolidate its channel.
China redirected internet traffic from UK and US public sector bodies through its own servers on April 8, according to security company McAfee.
HP has released a batch of USB keys for numerous Proliant server models which contain malware that could allow an attacker to take over an infected system.
The EC is keeping quiet about its ongoing discussions with Microsoft, amid claims that some of Vista's features are anti-competitive
McAfee has announced the availability of ePolicy orchestrator (ePO) 1.1, a single-server solution to manage anti-virus policy across a corporate network or the Internet.
Anti-virus specialist McAfee this week expanded its offering in the small and medium-sized enterprise market with a range of products designed to monitor server congestion and downtime.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks