McAfee, SSD advances and Intel on ARM servers dominated the headlines coming out of the the Intel Solutions Summit this week in Las Vegas, but OEM builders were paying attention to the chipmaker's quiet move to consolidate its channel.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
China redirected internet traffic from UK and US public sector bodies through its own servers on April 8, according to security company McAfee.
Anti-virus specialist McAfee this week expanded its offering in the small and medium-sized enterprise market with a range of products designed to monitor server congestion and downtime.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)