Although there are a few problems with iOS 7, I'd say it's a success. I like it. I like that it has some Metro-esque qualities and a few Androidy things about it. But there's one feature that's my very favorite: AirDrop.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
I installed iOS 7 for my iPad and for my iPhone. My first thought was, 'OMG, it's Windows 8.' No 'live' tiles but still the look and feel of Windows 8. Looks like Apple is a fan of Metro, even if Windows users aren't.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)