The London Stock Exchange's migration to a new Linux-based trading platform has been dogged by problems, affecting brokers for third parties, who do not provide advice.On Thursday, Selftrade told ZDNet UK it has been experiencing problems in displaying correct prices for certain London Stock Exchange (LSE) shares.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
The London Underground maintenance company Tube Lines is familiarising its staff with Office 2007 ahead of a Vista migration by giving them the package for £17
Newham Borough says migrating to Linux would put its services at "unacceptable levels of risk"
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)