Be your own designer with Makr! A universal creativityappthat makes designing + printing totally custom products easy, fast and fun.Download...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
There's a minor battle going on between Apple and much of the mobile phone manufacturing industry to agree a new standard for a smaller SIM identity cards for mobile phones. Motorola Mobility, RIM and Nokia claim they have a superior proposal for the so-called 4FF (fourth form factor) "nano SIM" design.
Radeon Mobility graphics technology allows notebook PC makers to design machines that require less power.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)