This package supports the following driver models:Dell Wireless 355 Module with Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Technology Bluetooth dongle firmware...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Motorola got things rolling yesterday at the 4G World 2010 conference in Illinois this morning with the introduction of its portable LTE USB-lt key.
Mobile-phone chargers are ugly, annoying and environmentally dangerous. The fewer of them, the better
An industry forum has agreed mobile handsets will be charged using a micro-USB connector, with positive implications for the environment
TransDimension licenses its technology to the chipmaker, expanding the reach of the emerging connectivity specification in the cell phone and handheld markets.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks