FireFTP is a free, secure, cross-platform FTP client for Mozilla Firefox which provides easy and intuitive access to FTP servers.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Mozilla has just released Firefox 3.1.13 update available for download from the FTP server.
Notable headlines:Ryan Naraine: Talking Firefox security with Mozilla's Window Snyder Mary Jo Foley: What's next for Windows ServerMicrosoft finalizes SQL Server 2008TechRepublic: 10 questions (and answers) about Microsoft Live MeshDancho Danchev: Today's assignment : Coding an undetectable malwareFake CNN news items malware campaign spreading rapidlyJoe McKendrick: Expert: SOA vulnerable to DNS security flaw, tooLarry Dignan: Mozilla taps crowd for concepts: Will the browser usurp the OS?
This is the day that Firefox users (and those waiting for the new release to become Firefox users) have been waiting for - Firefox 3.0 final has hit the Mozilla public FTP server and is available for download.
With Microsoft taking a beating and the Mozilla browser, Red Hat is looking to expand its area of expertise from server software to PC operating systems.
Unless you plan to add an instant-messaging server to your business, forget Jabber. Choose Trillian when you want to connect with several IM services.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks