Scroll Wheel+ : Smoother, more comfortable scrolling for your trackpad or mouse. Hover Scroll: Just hover the cursor near the top or...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Apple has failed in an attempt to register 'multitouch' as a trademark, due to the term being too generic.The company had applied for the trademark on the day the first iPhone was released in 2007, according to MacRumors.
QlikView for iPhone, which uses multitouch and GPS, takes on Oracle Business Indicators as a way to look at business intelligence while on the move
The business-intelligence firm QlikTech has released an application for the iPhone that uses the native multitouch and GPS functionalities of Apple's popular handset.
While most attention on Mac input is focused on multitouch gestures on new notebooks and iPhone screens, even longtime Mac users may not know exactly how many buttons are on the Mighty Mouse that ships with desktop Macs. But all will enjoy the new trick Leopard Finder has when scrolling with a mouse or trackpad.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)