None of Intel's announcements this week at Mobile World Congress will significantly tilt the playing field, but they do show Intel has some momentum.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Orange has revealed an Intel Atom-powered smartphone with a 4-inch display which the company promises will arrive with an "affordable" price tag in the summer.The device, codenamed Santa Clara, was officially announced on Monday at Mobile World Congress 2012 (MWC).
Microsoft, Intel and Nokia are among the headliners at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Adobe takes AIR mobile. And Oracle kills free support blog.
Nokia and Intel announced a partnership today at MWC where they are combining forces to release MeeGo. MeeGo is a merging of Moblin and Maemo that is designed to be installed on tablets, mobile computers, netbooks, and more.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)