MWC 2010: CEO Eric Schmidt says smartphone apps are number one for search giant
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
I mentioned we had a chance to see some things from Microsoft Labs at Mobius 2008 in December and one of those things was the new Microsoft Recite. We were just given early access to the application that will be coming soon as a free utility for Windows Mobile 6.0 and higher users.
On my Nokia N95 there is a search plug-in on the standby screen that provides a shortcut to search on my device or via the internet. Previously, you had a choice between Windows Live Search or Yahoo Search. This week Nokia announced that Google search will be implemented in the future as well. The four new devices (the N96, N78, 6210 Navigator, and 6220 Classic) will have it integrated and eventually everyone will be able to download an update to the Nokia Search application.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks