Even though today's enterprise file servers offer more and more disk space, users still find ways to fill all the storage you give them. I'm sure you all have storage hogs, who despite constant prodding by your network managers, still keep the last four years of their personal e-mail on the server (replete with scores of 50MB PowerPoint file attachments) and those who feel that your $30,000 box with 100GB of RAID-5 or SAN storage is their personal Napster service.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)