There is a very interesting article in the 2/11/2010 issue of Electronic Design that reviews a number of NAS (Network Attached Storage) products. Although the focus is more on the electronic aspects of the NAS devices, there is some discussion of the firmware features built into some of the systems.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks