With Joe Hernick, an IT manager for a Fortune 100 company with 12 years of consulting and project management experience in data and telecommunications. He recently examined the business cases for storage area networks (SANs) and their alternative, network-attached storage (NAS).
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks