Red Hat is trotting out its own virtual storage appliance for Amazon Web Services for shifting enterprise datacenter files to the cloud.Built upon built on former Gluster technology acquired by Red Hat in 2011, this solution was designed to enable companies to extend scalable NAS storage to the cloud with support for additional cloud providers in the future.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks