Red Hat is trotting out its own virtual storage appliance for Amazon Web Services for shifting enterprise datacenter files to the cloud.Built upon built on former Gluster technology acquired by Red Hat in 2011, this solution was designed to enable companies to extend scalable NAS storage to the cloud with support for additional cloud providers in the future.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)