The open-source database picked by Google and Wikipedia will be able to step up the development of technology in a number of specific areas.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Notable headlines:Nate McFeters: Hacking NASA: One small step for man, one giant leap for hackers?Common misconceptions about database securitySapphire 2008:Dennis Howlett: The changing SAP cultureLarry Dignan: SAP's Apotheker: Business ByDesign costs led to delayIn search of Business ByDesign: The NetWeaver 7.
If you haven't already, you should check out Virgil Griffiths Wikiscanner.The WikiScanner database was made by extracting all anonymous edits from the publicly available Wikipedia database dump (which is released about once a month).
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)