StoryStorm! presents the first piece of their interactive story book series, Aladdin and the magic lamp.With professional book illustrators...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Huawei firms up its plans for a bigger push into managed IoT for mobile network operators.
Next year should see the public launch of a brand new wireless network technology now being trialled in Cambridge, aiming to give connectivity to thousands of devices at low cost and low power
Microsoft, BT and start-up Neul are working on broadband using white-space radio, which promises new wireless data without needing new frequencies. That's a tougher job to pull off than it may seem
Neul, headed up by veterans of the Cambridge wireless technology scene, is promising to deliver M2M communications and broadband using the spaces between TV transmissions
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)