StoryStorm! presents the first piece of their interactive story book series, Aladdin and the magic lamp.With professional book illustrators...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Huawei firms up its plans for a bigger push into managed IoT for mobile network operators.
Next year should see the public launch of a brand new wireless network technology now being trialled in Cambridge, aiming to give connectivity to thousands of devices at low cost and low power
Microsoft, BT and start-up Neul are working on broadband using white-space radio, which promises new wireless data without needing new frequencies. That's a tougher job to pull off than it may seem
A group of 10 allies, including the BBC and Nokia, are setting up a test site in Cambridge for broadband based on the unused spectrum lying between TV broadcasts
Neul, headed up by veterans of the Cambridge wireless technology scene, is promising to deliver M2M communications and broadband using the spaces between TV transmissions
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks