Software publisher Adobe Systems released on Monday a new version of Adobe Font Folio, its collection of fonts for professional publishing. The update has more than 2,000 fonts in OpenType, a new format jointly developed by Microsoft and Adobe and usable by both Windows and Macintosh systems.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)