FontCat makes it easy to view fonts without having to install them first. You can print out a listing of your fonts, or view them on-screen. You...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The first Microsoft patch for 2010 is out, providing cover for a solitary vulnerability in the way Windows handles EOT (Embedded OpenType) fonts.
Software publisher Adobe Systems released on Monday a new version of Adobe Font Folio, its collection of fonts for professional publishing. The update has more than 2,000 fonts in OpenType, a new format jointly developed by Microsoft and Adobe and usable by both Windows and Macintosh systems.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks