Opera has bought US browser startup SkyFire for up to $155m in a deal aimed at boosting its offerings for mobile carriers.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Apple continues to dominate the state of mobile advertising thanks to the iPad, but Android isn't that far behind.
iPad and iPhone users can now enjoy data traffic compression up to 90 percent when mobile Web surfing with the free Opera Mini 6 brower on iOS devices.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)