Apple's iPad is still an ad machine though, creating revenue four times that of its traffic. China's iPhone sales could reverse this in short order as well.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Opera has bought US browser startup SkyFire for up to $155m in a deal aimed at boosting its offerings for mobile carriers.
Apple continues to dominate the state of mobile advertising thanks to the iPad, but Android isn't that far behind.
iPad and iPhone users can now enjoy data traffic compression up to 90 percent when mobile Web surfing with the free Opera Mini 6 brower on iOS devices.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks