ABI Research finds that the worldwide combined OPEX and CAPEX savings from active infrastructure sharing could amount to as much as $60 bln over the next five year period. The study finds that operators could enjoy at least 40% cost savings in addition to those available from passive site sharing.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)