Regular readers will know that I own an iPad 3G/WiFi 16GB (I couldn't justify the price bump to the higher capacities knowing the excessive premium I was paying for the extra storage). I bought my iPad through Apple direct, and hooked it up to the 3G network using the UK provider Orange.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)