Apple recently rolled out their latest iPod lineup and IMHO the most interesting device announced was the new 5th generation iPod nano. I had no plans to purchase a new Apple product, but couldn't pass up a few of the new key features of the nano, including the pedometer, FM radio, and video camera. The new nano is available in nine different colors and I went with the orange one since I wanted a color that stood out a bit from my other devices. You can check out my image gallery, along with a video walk around the device and a video that includes each of the modes in the video camera.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Will Orange soon be Google's favorite color?France Telecom Group’s “Orange” mobile telephony division is in discussions with Google about a prospective “branded Google phone,” according to Guardian reports:"Manufactured by HTC, a Taiwanese firm specialising in smart phones and Personal Data Assistants, it might have a screen similar to a video iPod.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)