Puppet Enterprise 2.0 is an enhanced commercially supported version of Puppet for the cloud and on-premise servers that features new cloud provisioning, change monitoring and management orchestration from a sole console an d new GUIs. The first upgrade of the commercial edition will ship Oct 21.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
There are a number of steps an organization could take after successfully executing a server consolidation strategy. One of them is to orchestrate workloads to make maximum use of physical server capacity, reduce power consumption, reduce administrative and operational expenses and create an environment which can assure that each and every workload can meet service level objectives.
Stefan Hochuli Paychère, Founder & CTO, of Dunes Technologies, spent a few moments speaking with my colleague, Roger Sakowski, and I to help us understand his company's products, VS-O and VD-O. Dunes appears to be working from the point of view that a revolutionary change is occurring in the industry and Dunes doesn't need to offer ready-made links to the past.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks