Siri isn't working for many iPhone 4S users. All of us are asking why, but an answer hasn't been found yet.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
I had my T-Mobile SIM in my Nokia N900 and then iPhone 3GS this morning when I saw the Twitterverse actively posting on a possible T-Mobile data outage for Google Nexus One owners. I popped my SIM in my Nexus One and sure enough, data seems to be down for me too. There are quite a few comments about this on the T-Mobile forums and T-Mobile has not yet posted anything to inform us about what is going on. The thing is, data works just fine on my iPhone 3GS and Nokia N900 so it is definitely related to the Nexus One. I also popped my SIM back in my old T-Mobile G1 and verified data works just fine there too.
Here are today's notable headlines. You can get News To Know via email alert and RSS daily.
Here are today’s notable headlines. You can get News To Know via email alert and RSS daily.
Notable headlines:Michael Krigsman: Amazon S3: 'Elevated error rates'. TechmemeGigaOm: S3 Outage Highlights Fragility of Web ServicesDana Blankenhorn: Do open source applications take security seriously?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)