Turning intelligence into actionable insight.The official SSON app for iPhone and iPad allows app users to access speaker, partner...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Just months after RailCorp NSW outsourced key IT services to Fujitsu, the state-owned rail corporation has revealed it is now working on an enterprise-wide strategy for the telecommunications side of its technology operations. RailCorp operates the state's rail network, facilitating some 900,000 passenger journeys and 190,000 tonnes of freight movements daily, according to its Web site.
The Arizona Department of Administration has awarded Accenture a contract to assist the state in transforming its telecommunications capabilities to next-generation converged network technologies, including voice over Internet protocol (VoIP). The contract, which also calls for Accenture to provide management services for the telecommunications systems for all executive branch agencies of the Arizona State government on an outsourced basis, is valued at $98 million over five years.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)