The judge overseeing the Apple-Samsung patent case in Australia has threatened to hear the case over Christmas, just to get through it all.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
HTC may not be able to sell smartphones in Germany in the run-up to Christmas, after the patent licensing company IPCom said it would start enforcing an earlier infringement ruling against HTC.The judgement was actually handed down almost three years ago, when a Mannheim court said HTC was infringing on a crucial mobile telephony patent that IPCom acquired from Bosch.
Well we now know why Microsoft released their patent attempt (or Scroogian vision) on Christmas. We can now see where they want to do their market testing for their “pay-per-use” computer.
Another thought occurred to me about Microsoft's Christmas Morning Scrooge Event.Perhaps Microsoft is using this patent to push against Android OS being used on FPGA based CPU's.
Will the company's next PC look like a Christmas tree? A patent filing sheds some light.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)