Mercer survey of the most expensive cities covers 144 cities across six continents and measures the comparative cost of over 200 items in each location, including housing, transport, food, clothing, household goods and entertainment.Tokyo, Japan Osaka, Japan London, Britain Moscow, Russia Seoul, South Korea Geneva, Switzerland Zurich, Switzerland Copenhagen, Denmark Hong Kong, Hong Kong Oslo, Norway Milan, Italy Paris, France New York City, United States Dublin, Ireland St.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks