Cearch is not just an app, but a technology. Cearch is a suite of mobile capabilities that includes Tracking, Places, and Events. The...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cisco's lawsuit concerns 12 features covered by 14 patents - all of which are embedded within current products.
So Facebook has announced a new data centre, the latest in a series of moves to keep on a par with Google, even as the two companies continue to ladle new features into their social collaboration platforms, all the while trying to steer clear of breaking any patents. While the trolls are probably rubbing their hands together in glee, not everybody is quite so thrilled.
A new release of Apple patent filings dealing with Wi-Fi, wide-screen displays and touchscreen controls indicates new features in the next generation iPod could look similar to the iPhone.This week, several new patents filed by Apple were released on the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Web site.
A federal judge dismisses a case in which a small Wisconsin software maker claimed features in Microsoft Office infringed on its patents.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)