The first patent-related court showdown between Apple and Motorola in the US since Google bought Motorola has been scrapped, after a Chicago judge decided neither company could back up the levels of damages they were calling for.Apple sued Motorola in 2010 over Apple patents allegedly used without a licence in Motorola's Android phones and tablets.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Klausner Technologies, a company founded by Judah Klausner who invented the PDA, is suing Apple, AT&T over iPhone's visual voicemail patents. For good measure Klausner is suing Comcast, Cablevision and eBay's Skype.
Agenda Computing plans to be the first company in the world to launch a "pure Linux PDA", through an April 3, 2001 launch of its VR3 PDA at Comdex Chicago.
2:00 PM PT The creators of the Claudia Schiffer-edition PDA are preparing to do it again for the former Chicago Bull, who will receive at least $3.5 million over three years.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)