Klausner Technologies, a company founded by Judah Klausner who invented the PDA, is suing Apple, AT&T over iPhone's visual voicemail patents. For good measure Klausner is suing Comcast, Cablevision and eBay's Skype.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
The software maker is granted its first U.S. patent for synchronizing, or updating, data between a central computer and electronic devices such as Palm handheld computers.
Orang-Otang monkey around with personal computing
PARIS--A year after the release of the Palm Vx, a successor is on the handheld horizon. According to sources close to the company, the new PDA line, which will probably carry the name "M505," should weigh in at less than 3.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks