A couple of months ago Nokia filed suit against Apple for using 10 wireless technologies they patented without compensation. It looks like Apple is getting into the holiday spirit by countersuing Nokia stating that Nokia is infringing on 13 Apple patents. There are no details yet on what those 13 patents pertain to so we will have to keep an eye out to see what Apple believes Nokia took from them. I wonder how hard Apple had to dig to find more patents than Nokia accused them of stealing?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Klausner Technologies, a company founded by Judah Klausner who invented the PDA, is suing Apple, AT&T over iPhone's visual voicemail patents. For good measure Klausner is suing Comcast, Cablevision and eBay's Skype.
The software maker is granted its first U.S. patent for synchronizing, or updating, data between a central computer and electronic devices such as Palm handheld computers.
Orang-Otang monkey around with personal computing
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks