Google has done a deal with the European Patent Office to provide machine translation of patents, covering 28 European languages and Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Klausner Technologies, a company founded by Judah Klausner who invented the PDA, is suing Apple, AT&T over iPhone's visual voicemail patents. For good measure Klausner is suing Comcast, Cablevision and eBay's Skype.
NEC has unveiled a speech translation program that allows PDA users to decipher Mandarin and Japanese conversations in real-time.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)