Google has done a deal with the European Patent Office to provide machine translation of patents, covering 28 European languages and Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
The European Parliament has voted to allow a single EU-wide patent scheme to press forward, despite receiving objections from Italy and Spain
Klausner Technologies, a company founded by Judah Klausner who invented the PDA, is suing Apple, AT&T over iPhone's visual voicemail patents. For good measure Klausner is suing Comcast, Cablevision and eBay's Skype.
NEC has unveiled a speech translation program that allows PDA users to decipher Mandarin and Japanese conversations in real-time.
The software maker is granted its first U.S. patent for synchronizing, or updating, data between a central computer and electronic devices such as Palm handheld computers.
Orang-Otang monkey around with personal computing
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks