Use the Photos in your iPhone to create Photo Books & Photo Calendars. We print & deliver them to your address from $19. You can Print...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
PayPal president David Marcus has left the mobile payments giant to work on Facebook's growing number of instant messaging users.
Once again, just like Cisco and Yahoo earlier today, PayPal's latest buy is fueled by mobile interests.
Mobile commerce grew over six times to hit S$328 million (US$259 million) last year in country; merchants should prioritize resources on building mobile optimized sites--ahead of apps--to best position for growth, PayPal execs note.
Now you can add 'paying people back' to the list of things you do with your Facebook friends. American Express goes head to head with PayPal in its attempt to dominate digital wallets.
Online payment giant PayPal chose Google's I/O conference to announce a developer tool for Android called the Mobile Payments Library, which allows application-authors to add PayPal-powered checkout to apps that sell goods or services, or collect donations.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)