Where would the tramps go to the toilet?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
BT could soon make Wi-Fi available at many street corners by upgrading payphones to support 802.11b
It could always get a few vandals in to help out...
People aren't using payphones, so BT is going to stop building them
The Internet hit the high street today when BT unveiled its "new wave" of payphones with web search and email facilities to dramatic fanfare. However, recent developments in mobile phone technology already make the move dated.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)