Where would the tramps go to the toilet?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
BT could soon make Wi-Fi available at many street corners by upgrading payphones to support 802.11b
It could always get a few vandals in to help out...
People aren't using payphones, so BT is going to stop building them
The Internet hit the high street today when BT unveiled its "new wave" of payphones with web search and email facilities to dramatic fanfare. However, recent developments in mobile phone technology already make the move dated.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)