Defibrillator machines coming to communities' kiosks...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Red alert for low-usage phone boxes...
Price cuts, that is
Where would the tramps go to the toilet?
BT could soon make Wi-Fi available at many street corners by upgrading payphones to support 802.11b
BT is planning an announcement this week that should see 30,000 public phone boxes dragged into the 21st Century
It could always get a few vandals in to help out...
Money-spinning ideas from the beleaguered telco include renting out phone boxes to mobile network carriers
People aren't using payphones, so BT is going to stop building them
The Internet hit the high street today when BT unveiled its "new wave" of payphones with web search and email facilities to dramatic fanfare. However, recent developments in mobile phone technology already make the move dated.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks