The two industry groups announce cooperation to share technology toward high speed Wi-Fi, promising to deliver 7Gbps wireless streaming.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
New initiative is aimed at grooming talent for Singapore's Internet Protocol TV industry, and includes 12-month training stint with Alcatel-Lucent.
One of the biggest threats facing wireless LAN users is SSID probing, which is forced by the reckless usage of SSID broadcast suppression. But many users are taught that SSID broadcast suppression is good.
Want to put a VPN or firewall on your network card? A new class of product handles all the processing, keeping your server free to do the hard work.
Find out the technical differences of the various flavours of broadband and how to choose what's right for you
Advanced Micro Devices is providing processors for use in an MTV-branded PC being built by LAN Plus,targeting 18-to-24-year-olds. It comes with a built-in TV and radio tuner, DVD player and CD burner.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks