Fast award-winning antivirus allows you to confidently explore online. ESET NOD32 Antivirus features new advanced technology that protects...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
A survey released by Internet security firm Trend Micro today found that smartphone users are more worried about losing their phones or the personal data on them is more alarming than the threat of Web infections or phishing software. (Full Report Powerpoint)Consider these findings from the survey:44 percent said that surfing the Internet on a smartphone (which may not be equipped with security software) is just as safe, if not safer, as surfing on a PC.
During this morning's PC Forum session, the articulate Symantec CEO John Thompson was talking about how the industry is address the scourge of phishing attacks, which are out of control.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)