Acquire for Photoshop is a clever utility app from developer Flying Car that lets users take images with an iPhone camera and immediately upload the shots to Adobe Photoshop CS5 or later.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
MIC Gadget has posted images of an alleged iPhone 4S in white. It's definitely not the white iPhone 4 (which will being arriving stateside on Wednesday) it
Pictures have been uncovered of what purports to be an unreleased iPhone casing design ... but is it the iPhone 5, the Verizon CDMA iPhone 4 or just a fakey conjured up with Photoshop?
Under its Photoshop brand, Adobe on Friday released a free photo-editing app for the iPhone, called, wait for it: Photoshop.com Mobile for iPhone.
Adobe finally released a long-awaited iPhone application last week. Photoshop.
There are 748 photography-related apps listed in the iTunes App Store as I write this, but the one I'm most excited about right now isn't in the store yet. Photoshop plug-in developer onOne Software has created its first iPhone app, called DSLR Remote, which promises to turn your iPhone into a wireless cable release for Canon EOS dSLR cameras.
1. CNET's Jasmine France leads us to an image of Apple's rumored iPhone.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks