eSPM - Physics app is an interactive version of past year SPM examinations. Designed and develop to enhance learning experience in...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Consumer Physics, an Israeli start-up is bringing Star Trek "Tricorder" technology to your mobile devices to open up an entirely new world of chemometrical apps.
Technology in a BlackBerry Patent application published just this morning would extract physical address information from incoming BlackBerry emails, and then automatically add that information to profiles of individuals already in the user's BlackBerry Address Book.The Abstract for the Patent app entitled "Method and system for updating a BlackBerry address book" provides more info.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks