eSPM - Physics app is an interactive version of past year SPM examinations. Designed and develop to enhance learning experience in...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Matthew Miller has been testing all the latest and greatest smartphones, but finally figured out what has been missing in most of them that is causing some frustration.
Consumer Physics, an Israeli start-up is bringing Star Trek "Tricorder" technology to your mobile devices to open up an entirely new world of chemometrical apps.
Technology in a BlackBerry Patent application published just this morning would extract physical address information from incoming BlackBerry emails, and then automatically add that information to profiles of individuals already in the user's BlackBerry Address Book.The Abstract for the Patent app entitled "Method and system for updating a BlackBerry address book" provides more info.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks