GitHub has come under fire as the porn industry ramps up its anti-piracy pressure, issuing Google with thousands of DMCA takedown notices.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The IP Enforcement Directive, a proposed new law from the EU, suggests Draconian measures to combat online piracy and counterfeiting. It makes the DMCA look tame.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 5 Best 10 smartphones at the close of 2014