A four-week trial of the new Mobile Notices app will be conducted throughout September in New South Wales.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Queensland Police has announced a trial of its in-house-developed app for police services, alongside a preliminary rollout of iPad mini tablets.
Police have spoken out strongly against so-called "ethical hacking" in the wake of the demonstration of a Facebook privacy hack at the BSides Australia conference being held in conjunction with the AusCERT 2011 information security conference. The incident has already seen a journalist arrested and his iPad seized.
The Los Angeles police this week broke up a gang of counterfeiters set to release fake Apple iPad nanos of past generations. Yet another sign of Apple's on the mobile A/V player market: fake old iPods are a hot commodity.
Sponsored by Sap
A college student who failed to return his school-issued iPad after dropping out was arrested by police.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)