The 3000-strong Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment insists an amended Notice of Intent still complies with New Zealand's All of Government 'cloud first' policy.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
I first encountered the difference between French and US employment policy during the dot com boom and I was working with a friend, Gilles Lerat, on an electronic coupon management solution he had developed. His company, a successful security consulting and reseller firm, was worried about the "employment police" who would stake out their parking lot and fine the company if they uncovered evidence that people were working late.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)