Read my lips: No new taxes -- at least not for the Internet, thanks to a Senate ban creating a three-year moratorium on new Net taxes. Senate members tacked on numerous amendments regarding online pornography restrictions and child privacy.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)