Read my lips: No new taxes -- at least not for the Internet, thanks to a Senate ban creating a three-year moratorium on new Net taxes. Senate members tacked on numerous amendments regarding online pornography restrictions and child privacy.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)