Watch out Dell, Hewlett-Packard and IBM. Fujitsu wants to eat some of your market share with a new blade server in its PRIMERGY line that consumes 30 percent less power than its previous models.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)