(Updated July 25, 2010, to add pricing) For smaller companies that are interested in a more energy-efficiency entry level server, Fujitsu has just come out with the Primergy TX100 S2, based on the Intel Xeon processor 3400 series.The big value proposition for the new hardware is that it draws zero watts during its off state; most other server models draw some sort of residual power even they are supposedly powered down.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)