Print from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to any printer without AirPrinter or another app. O'Print is a Windows utility that allows...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Developer EuroSmartz on Thursday released a major update to PrintCentral, the company's printing utility for iPads and iPhone/iPod Touch. Version 1.5 better supports Wifi printing and lets users print DropBox documents. In addition, the company offered software to support USB printers.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)